Thursday, March 19, 2015

SALZBURG, AUSTRIA GLOBAL SEMINAR, 2015


 Happy is not the right word for how I feel about this trip. This has been the most touching, humbling, and AMAZING trip I have ever been too. I am so grateful for MDC Honors College selecting me to go and experience, gain knowledge, and discuss what it means to be a global citizen. I will apply this to my daily life and share it with my family, friends, and colleagues. I truly believe it is important to reflect on humanity and learn what is going on around the world. As human beings we are meant to help each other not hate and destroy one another. I believe our purpose in life is to make a difference and create a better future for generations to come.  
Caroline Zamprogno



 Miami Dade College Honors College accompanied by Professor Lisa Shaw



This was such an amazing experience! I learned about the Austrian culture, what a global citizen is, and how to see the world as one. Everyone should take a break from their lives and travel sometimes and learn to be a GLOBAL CITIZEN. 

Janelys Gonzalez







The Salzburg Global Seminar was a life changing experience for me. As I reflect on the beautiful memories made, the relationships and bonds made, and the new person in me, I am filled with joy. This experience was life changing for me, and I am so very grateful I was given this opportunity. I will never forget you Salzburg Global Seminar.  You will forever be with me. 
Alejandro Silva

*photos courtesy of Janelys Gonzalez,  Caroline Zamprogno and Alejandro Silva

No comments: