Thursday, November 15, 2007

The Man I Love by Kiara M. Rodriguez

Baby you’re the man I love,
The man that makes me fall apart
The man that make me drop to my knees,
The man the makes me weak in the knees,
The man that I dream about all night,
The man that keeps me comfortable every day and night,
The love that we share is so true,
Not even god can separate us two,
Not even if the world was divided in two would they keep me away from you.
I will go anywhere you want me to because I was meant to be with you
You are my strength when I am weak you are the reason I am me.
You are the star that lights up my eyes.
You are the angel that keeps me safe all throughout the night.
Even when am down you’re the only one who can bring a smile.
Even if you hurt me 5million times I would still love you till the end of time.
You are the sunshine in my life.
You are the only weakness in my life.
Even if we were rich or poor you will always be my prince and more.
I will be your princess too.
As our home will be our kingdom too
As long as it’s just me and you.
I promise I’ll be true to you,
As long as you know aint no one better than me boo.
You know how I do, so be true to me and I’ll make your dreams come true.
We can be like Bonnie and Clyde,
Just that I’ll drive while you ride,
You know I am just playing boo you can drive because I am your ride or die chick to the end.
Aint no one taking me from you,
That is how you know that you’re the only one in my heart boo.
Hope we will be together to the end,
Let us just try to make this love work.
I promise I’ll do anything to please you.
You don’t have to be scared to ask.
I’ll be what you need and more,
Just be there for me and I’ll be yours.
I just want your love and compassion.
While we share our endless nights,
In your arms I will be while you hold me tight.
You are all I need in my life Humberto,
And I want to keep you for life.
I LOVE YOU!!!! Kiara M. Rodriguez, your wife.

No comments: