Wednesday, November 7, 2007

The Effects of Loving You by Jimmy Jean-Simon

From the touch of your hand I felt your souland the look in your eye it blew my soul awayyou’re laying there with that look in your eyes.the look that made me fall In love You came into my life just in timeYou changed my world with a blink of an eyeThat is something that I can not denyYou make my soul run around me like a kid you made me see what I did not for
These are the side effects of Loving You.
One strong dose of you was all it took….
To leave my heart tangled in the hooks.You really are an angel sent from above
You make life worthwhile it is even better every time you smile
I wish I could talk 'til the end of dayBut now I'm running out of things to saySo I'll end saying "I LOVE YOU" more than what I could show.

What you do to me

No comments: