Friday, January 25, 2008

A New Beginning by Yasmin Moses

A new year is a new beginning of a chapter in a book called “Life”. I ponder what the New Year will change for me? There’s not a year that passes that I realize what has helped me grow this particular year. What changed you this year? , What will change you in the year to come? I question myself subconsciously.

Time rapidly goes with every step and breath we take; therefore, before we realize it’s…another year! The beginning is a time to forget the past, and look forward to the future. Each year life gets sweeter and more enchanting to live. Although there will be days where our lives will be unpleasant to remember; days we wish to relive , overcoming the dynamic way of our uncertain today ,yet our blessing tomorrow ,through our wisdom and knowledge of what is unexpected we as individuals can hold our heads high!

A new beginning gives us a chance to change, to grow, and to become a better person; with the mind focused, our hearts opened we can find a new “leash on life”. My perception of a new beginning has broaden my horizon, I realize a new beginning helps me become conscious of past mistakes and lets me gain knowledge from them. It is the motivation that keeps me thriving for more, yet I must confess a new beginning also can be a frightening time in a persons’ life because sometimes moving forward can be very critical, but change is good. Especially when you unexpectedly know how life can open doors for you when you least expect it.

As the beginning of a new year blooms I recognized my growth from the past year , so I made a new year resolution for myself and dedication to my education ,so as I timidly walk the unsteady journey I will accomplish what I believe the year has planned .

However, it is how we approach the new beginning that evolves our ending into a marvelous and complete year, for example if the year begins optimistic it will end likewise ,but only if YOU think and take action on how your year is going to end. Yet the final decision is made on the one who changed! What is your perception of a new beginning? How do you plan to change? Live for today, anticipate tomorrow and take a new chance at life!

No comments: