Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The Challenge

If everyday is uncertain, then who knows what tomorrow brings?

If every animal could be saved, then our world would be a better place.

If I give a challenge would you try something new?

I guarantee the reward is greater than what your expectations are.

If we give up too easily, then life itself would be a piece of cake!

Take this walk, leap, or drive, but I give you this challenge…

The challenge is not hard, nor does it require anything drastic.

However, in the end our lives would be simple, optimistic, and rewarding.

If we say who others ideally think of us, then prove it…

The challenge is not a requirement, but a request…

It’s more- so a routine that you would get used to; a test of character and strength.

I try to accomplish the challenge best to my ability…

Are you ready? ...


The challenge is TO BE YOU, AND LIVE LIFE!!

No comments: