Monday, October 1, 2007

Let Us Learn to Walk by Cesar Augusto Marin

Let us learn to walk
Sharing the days, smiles and more…
Living joys that I will not be able to erase…
Already involving denied emotions….
Thinking about forgotten things….
Fearing the fact to love again.
Wanting with you something more than friendship…
Fighting internally against this truth
I do not have nor do I want to put away from me
Then yearning always to be next to me
Your smile has removed me from my solitude.
Your words open to the doors of my soul
The rubbing of your hands revive my desires
Kissing me makes me weak and defenseless
And alive that moment of so intense way
Your glance gives back the calm to me.
Tomorrow I will return to see or perhaps you will call to me
But within my life perhaps never you will be
For that reason I enjoy every day sharing
Fighting against my more beautiful truth
Listening to each one of your words
That opens the doors to you so that you can enter
I want you and you me also, although as friends
But before running we learn to walk.

No comments: