Friday, April 20, 2007

I Cannot Forget by Cesar Augusto Marin

I have wanted to rub out of my mind
burials in my thoughts
submerged in my memories
and suffocated in the sea of my solitude
to bury my feelings in but deep is my pain
and in memory your love
forgetfulness in silence.
I want to kill the hopes of seeing
but you live in my mind
and also in my deep memories.
I have crossed towns and cities
with the intention of forgetting
with the purpose of not having
but I cannot forget.
The sea, the stars
the sky and the Earth
they do remember you
and they are witnesses of my pain
witnesses of my quiet and disturbing suffering.
I have wanted to always give death to
your love
in my unwanted memories
in the cross of my sadness
but you are.....always here
like a triumph of love
like a feat of pain
you love me.

No comments: